|Function: ||Trainer / lecturer for training programs and mentoring within entrepreneurial formats led by Cleantech Bulgaria|
|Type and duration of the contract:||Framework contract for the provision of services|
Cleantech Bulgaria is a business network for clean technologies, innovation and sustainable development. The organization is actively working towards the introduction of resource-efficient solutions, leading the transformation to new business models for the transition to a low-carbon and circular economy. Cleantech Bulgaria is an official partner of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) – a body of the European Commission, in the areas of Sustainable Energy and Climate Change; is a partner in a number of international projects through Horizon 2020, INTERREG and others. and actively participates in many national programs and initiatives.
Cleantech Bulgaria manages over 5 different types of pre-accelerator and accelerator programs. The programs are suitable for start-ups, professionals and teams of entrepreneurs with the ambition to launch sustainable business solutions, clean technologies and innovation in the field of climate.
Our thematic priorities include:
Digital transformation, e-commerce, Internet of Things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI); Analytical solutions and metrics; Smart urban mobility, transport and logistics; Process optimization; Biotechnology; Chemistry; Smart agriculture and sustainable land use; Resource management and circular economy; Clean industry; Energy management and storage; Food technologies;
The programs are part of the initiatives of the largest public-private partnership in Europe, working to support innovation and the development of new technologies – the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT).
For the implementation of the programs Cleantech Bulgaria creates a network of trainers who should meet the basic requirements of the various formats, covering some of the following areas:
- “Lean startup concept”, Prototyping and MVP, Unique value proposition, client validation;
- Business model development and sustainable business models, strategies, management of innovative projects and business roadmaps;
- Development of business plans and financial models;
- Fundraising strategy and evaluation of start-up companies;
- Strategies for development and expansion into new markets;
- Sales, market research, “Go to market” and strategies and customer relationship development;
- Intellectual property rights and protection.
Activities and commitment:
- Preparation and execution of workshops / seminars / trainings with the teams of entrepreneurs;
- Individual sessions / personal consultations with the teams
Applicants need to be experienced trainers / mentors, motivated, energetic, and interested in climate change, business and innovation.
Key requirements include:
- Previous experience as a trainer / mentor on any of the above topics;
- Experience in the field of entrepreneurship, business and innovation;
- Abilities and skills for facilitation, observation and feedback when working with teams;
- Ability to lead and motivate groups;
- Mentorship skills;
- Knowledge and application of various relevant methodologies and training tools;
- Experience in working with start-ups;
- Excellent command of English
- Experience in climate change / working with innovative enterprises will be considered an advantage
How to apply:
Please send the following documents to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Motivation letter indicating which of the above topics you have experience in;
- An offer that includes your offered hourly price for the provision of the services mentioned above. If a different price for the specified services, the applicant should specify the offered by him unit prices per hour.
Applicants who meet the requirements will be included in a database of trainers / mentors of Cleantech Bulgaria. At least 10 days before the planned training / consultation, the appropriate candidates will be invited to a meeting to discuss details related to the specific program / format.