Technology to Market for Competitive Manufacturing in Europe – Tech2Market
Tech2Market is a project offering acceleration program that aims to facilitate the process of successfully transferring deeptech R&D to the market in the manufacturing industry. The goal is to select the most promising solutions through a competition, and then empower the scientific and technical teams behind them with tailored coaching on entrepreneurship skills provided by a remarkable network of mentors.
Grant agreement:: 22144
Funding program: EIT Manufacturing
Budget: EUR 595 965
Start Date: 01.01.2022
End Date: 31.12.2022
Duration: 12 months
Main activities designed to achieve the project goals:
- Selection of mentors who will support Venture Competition participants to build capacity and skills
- “Train the Trainer” program to mentors aiming to equip business professionals with skills on topics such as pitching, technology-product-market, value proposition, problem definition, business modelling and go-to-market planning
- Acceleration program offering to participants two bootcamps with expert coaching, trainings, workshops, pitching clinics and 8 weeks mentorship program.
Expected outcomes from the implementation of the project:
- Successfully transferring deeptech R&D to the market in the manufacturing industry
- Тrain a new generation of mentors and entrepreneurs in the manufacturing industry that are able to convert their technical knowledge into applied value in the market
- Select the best in class through competion and then empower these scientific and technical teams with entrepreneurship skills in order to allow them to monetize their R&D results.
Cleantech Bulgaria is a business network for clean technologies, innovation and sustainable development