The project has received funding from the European Union Programme for Competence Centers for social innovation (European Social Fund and European Programme for Employment and Social Innovation) with duration of 24 months starting from 01.05.2021 to 30.04.2023.
The aim of FUSE project is to create joint blueprint by stakeholders for a strategy and action plan to support social innovation in the country and improve the ESF+’s effectiveness as an instrument that supports social innovation.
Main activities of FUSE:
- Research, mapping and preparatory assessment of social innovation ecosystem along with validating the needs and gaps
- Capacity building of social innovation promoters and key stakeholders (at the national level), also strengthening national-level networking and synergies among public and private sector.
- Creating a learning methodology on topics related to all aspects of social innovations through which encouraging peer-to-peer, mutual exchange and tailored made capacity building learning programme
- Supporting the transnational cooperation between competence centres at EU level and other consortia working on projects received funding from the European Union Programme for Competence Centers for social innovation (European Social Fund and European Programme for Employment and Social Innovation)
- Rethink Ireland (Ireland)
- Genio (Ireland)
- Cohesion and Development Agency (AD&C) (Portugal)
- Portugal Social Innovation Mission Unit (Portugal)
- The Change Foundation (Bulgaria)
- The Business Institute (Bulgaria)
- Center for Not-for-Profit Law (Bulgaria)
- BCause Foundation (Bulgaria)
- Cleantech (Bulgaria)
- SYNTHESIS Center for Research and Education (Cyprus)
- Centre for Social Innovation (Cyprus)