Creating an enabling environment, which will support Young innovators to pioneer a change in the energy efficiency area by setting up highly innovative startups in the Danube macro-region.
What are the main project activities?
- best practice exchange, models and experience in identification and motivation of individual Young Innovators in regional ecosystems and their connection to ecosystem actors;
- development of the Danube Energy+ Tool as a pre-acceleration learning scheme for Young Innovators
- boosting their competences to start successful ventures;
- pre-acceleration programmes development and running; cooperation with regional stakeholders, Hubs creation and operations and regional policy sustainability and support.
How can you get involved in Danube Energy+? The Danube Energy+ Tool!
If you have an innovation energy solution, apply for the Danube Energy+ Tool – a pre-acceleration programme for young people with early-stage innovative green solutions.
Thanks to the Danube Energy+ Tool – pre-acceleration programme:
– You will have the support of leading mentors, trainers and experts in the fields of sustainability and green business growth
– You will learn about business marketing strategies, your competitors, your idea’s key selling point and other key ingredients of becoming a successful business
– You will present your developed business idea in front of a jury, mentors and potential investors
– You will meet and connect with like-minded people
Apply for the programme here: https://www.f6s.com/danubeenergyctbg/apply
Download the Open Call Document to get informed about eligibility and selection criteria: DanubeEnergy_Open_Call
for MENTORS and EVALUTORS:
If you want to parttake in the Danube Energy Tool Pilot as a mentor or evaluator, then:
Download this application form, fill it in and sent it to email@example.com together with your signed CV.
The Application period closes in:
Who is involved in the project?
- Young Innovators
- Regional public administrations,
- Business supporting actors
The project is co-funded by European Union funds (ERDF, IPA, ENI)
Budget in Euro
ERDF Contribution: 1.318.195,3
IPA Contribution: 139.729,8
ENI Contribution: 126775,8
Start date End date
Application period for the Danube Energy+ Tool pre-acceleration programme: 28th January – 28th February 2020
Programme (Danube Energy+ Tool) duration: March- April 2020
Coordinator of Danube Energy+ from Cleantech Bulgaria:
Project co-funded by the European Union funds (ERDF, IPA, ENI)
A stream of cooperation
First Newsletter of TRAILS – Youth for Sustainable Mobility and Inclusion
We are pleased to announce the first Newsletter of the TRAILS project, developed in collaboration between Cleantech Bulgaria and the Malta College of Arts, Science and Technology (MCAST). The project is funded by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology...
INGENIOUS – enabling learners to gain skills in engaging and interactive environment
INGENIOUS is a project aiming to build an innovative training model and path through determining the level and assessment of digital and green skills of teachers in the field of vocational education and training (VET), as well as development of innovative VOOC...
Cleantech Bulgaria is a business network for clean technologies, innovation and sustainable development