Creating an enabling environment, which will support Young innovators to pioneer a change in the energy efficiency area by setting up highly innovative startups in the Danube macro-region.
What are the main project activities?
- best practice exchange, models and experience in identification and motivation of individual Young Innovators in regional ecosystems and their connection to ecosystem actors;
- development of the Danube Energy+ Tool as a pre-acceleration learning scheme for Young Innovators
- boosting their competences to start successful ventures;
- pre-acceleration programmes development and running; cooperation with regional stakeholders, Hubs creation and operations and regional policy sustainability and support.
How can you get involved in Danube Energy+? The Danube Energy+ Tool!
If you have an innovation energy solution, apply for the Danube Energy+ Tool – a pre-acceleration programme for young people with early-stage innovative green solutions.
Thanks to the Danube Energy+ Tool – pre-acceleration programme:
– You will have the support of leading mentors, trainers and experts in the fields of sustainability and green business growth
– You will learn about business marketing strategies, your competitors, your idea’s key selling point and other key ingredients of becoming a successful business
– You will present your developed business idea in front of a jury, mentors and potential investors
– You will meet and connect with like-minded people
Apply for the programme here: https://www.f6s.com/danubeenergyctbg/apply
Download the Open Call Document to get informed about eligibility and selection criteria: DanubeEnergy_Open_Call
for MENTORS and EVALUTORS:
If you want to parttake in the Danube Energy Tool Pilot as a mentor or evaluator, then:
The Application period closes in:
Who is involved in the project?
- Young Innovators
- Regional public administrations,
- Business supporting actors
The project is co-funded by European Union funds (ERDF, IPA, ENI)
Budget in Euro
ERDF Contribution: 1.318.195,3
IPA Contribution: 139.729,8
ENI Contribution: 126775,8
Start date End date
Application period for the Danube Energy+ Tool pre-acceleration programme: 28th January – 28th February 2020
Programme (Danube Energy+ Tool) duration: March- April 2020
Coordinator of Danube Energy+ from Cleantech Bulgaria:
EIT Climate-KIC Hub in BULGARIA (led by Cleantech Bulgaria) representing EIT Climate-KIC, Europe’s largest public-private innovation partnership focused on climate change, is launching a call to recruit additional members of EIT Climate-KIC Hub in BULGARIA to...
Cleantech Bulgaria is a business network for clean technologies, innovation and sustainable development