- Digital transformation, E commerce, IoT, IA;
- Decision metrics;
- Smart urban mobility, transport and logistics;
- Process optimization;
- Biotech; Chemistry;
- Precise agriculture and sustainable land use;
- Resource management and circular economy;
- Clean Industry;
- Energy management and storage;
The programme is part of the largest public-private partnership in Europe in the field of climate chnge – Climate-KIC and works in a network with 24 other EU countries, investing over 9mln euro since 2011 in over 1200 start-ups with a return rate of over 20 times.
In Bulgaria the Accelerator is executed by Cleantech Bulgaria.
In Bulgaria, during its three editions, the programme has invested in 24 teams which have attracted over 1 mln BGN external investment and have launched a number of innovative products on the market.
Apply for the 2019 edition ends 01.02.2019@23:59 CET
What does the Climate-KIC Accelerator Bulgaria offer?
- No-equity funding delivered in three stages according to the maturity of the start-up:
Phase I up to 10 000 € for business model development,
Phase II up to 15 000 € for customer validation and first sales
Phase III up to 50 000 € for scale-up and investor readiness
- Access to a unique international network of experts, entrepreneurs and investors with multiple opportunities for further development and investments – international master classes, venture competitions and top tech-events
- High-quality intensive education and individual support from mentors and trainers throughout the whole duration of the programme
- Developing key entrepreneurial skills such as business-modelling, hypothesis validation and presentation skills, sustainable dimensions
- Accelerated business development and achieved goals.
THE PROGRAMME 2019
Climate-KIC Accelerator coordinator in Bulgaria:
+359 87 792 69 96
News The fourth edition of the Cleantech Bulgaria and EIT Climate-KIC Accelerator has concluded! 6 new entrepreneurial teams have completed the Bulgarian edition of Europe's largest pre-seed acceleration program for sustainable business, clean technologies and climate...
Cleantech Bulgaria Foundation announces a public invitation for the selection of a supplier for the public procurement contract for the delivery of 2 desktop 3D printers
News Cleantech Bulgaria Foundation announces a public invitation for the selection of a supplier for the public procurement contract for the delivery of 2 desktop 3D printers. Today, the 2nd of August 2019, Cleantech Bulgaria Foundation announces a public invitation...
Cleantech Bulgaria is a business network for clean technologies, innovation and sustainable development