Tech2Market is a project co-funded by EIT Manufacturing offering acceleration program that aims to facilitate the process of successfully transferring deeptech R&D to the market in the manufacturing industry. The goal is to select the most promising solutions through a competition, and then empower the scientific and technical teams behind them with tailored coaching on entrepreneurship skills provided by a remarkable network of mentors.
The Tech2Market team opens a call for mentors who will support Venture Competition participants to build capacity and skills on topics such as pitching, technology-product-market, value proposition, problem definition, business modelling and go-to-market planning.
The Tech2Market team invites experts with the following background to join the Tech2Market program as mentors:
- Professional experience within the manufacturing sector with emerging technologies enabling:
- Flexible Production Systems
- Low Environmental Footprint & Circular Economy in manufacturing processes
- Digital & Collaborative Solutions for manufacturing operations
- Working proficiency in English
- Experience in supporting project management for technology innovation including coaching and mentoring
By joining the Tech2Market mentorship program, the mentors will get access to coaching the best-in-class deeptech R&D teams in a pan-European context. The remuneration envisaged for the participation as a mentor together with the mandatory number of up to 60 hours to be devoted to the program in the period June – December 2022 is EUR 1,000. The working hours are distributed as follows:
- “Train the Trainer” program to mentors – within the period 27th of June to 31st of July; 18 hours total (6 online sessions / 3 hours each)
- Mentorship program –September to October 2022; 8-week online program working one-on-one with assigned teams for following a Go-To-Market plan developed in Bootcamp I – a 24 hours total split in 8 weeks (3 hours per week) for weekly meeting with the start-up, analysis of the tasks completed and provision of a feedback.
- Bootcamp II – December 2022 – 5 hours total occupation during that period for leading a session on specific topic and participation in the demo day.
- Up to 7 hours for additional consultation support to teams
Experts willing to become mentors can apply by filling Tech 2 Market mentorship sign up form as well as attaching their CV within the form. The application is open until June 10th 2022, 23:59 CET.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org