- Specialized training sessions with top experts from the InnoEnergy network
- A network of partners and investors
- Mentorship and specialized consultations
The prize fund for the winners is EUR 50 000 with opportunities for additional investment of EUR 150 000 from InnoEnergy’s accelerator program Highway.
The number of companies which will be chosen to participate in the program is between 6 and 8.
Cleantech Bulgaria is the national representative of Power Up! for Bulgaria.
Who is the program intended for?:
You can participate in the competition if you have:
- A new product or service in the fields of energy, mobility, clean technologies, smart cities and cyber-security
- Maximum time to access the market – 2 years
- A team dedicated to the idea
- Protected intellectual property
Application period: 21 January – 10 March 2020
Cleantech Bulgaria’s PowerUP! Coordinator:
Oct 8th 2020, 13.00 – 17.00 CET and on Oct 9th 2020, 13.00 – 17.00 CET Online format with practical sessions Language of the event: English Participation: Registration required Who is it for? For professionals in the construction industry, including maintenance,...
We present to you the first issue of the Circular Economy Journal - the newsletter dedicated to the transition to a circular economy! This monthly newsletter is published within the international project CE Beacons: Western Balkan Circular and Climate Innovation...
Cleantech Bulgaria is a business network for clean technologies, innovation and sustainable development