- Specialized training sessions with top experts from the InnoEnergy network
- A network of partners and investors
- Mentorship and specialized consultations
The prize fund for the winners is EUR 50 000 with opportunities for additional investment of EUR 150 000 from InnoEnergy’s accelerator program Highway.
The number of companies which will be chosen to participate in the program is between 6 and 8.
Cleantech Bulgaria is the national representative of Power Up! for Bulgaria.
Who is the program intended for?:
You can participate in the competition if you have:
- A new product or service in the fields of energy, mobility, clean technologies, smart cities and cyber-security
- Maximum time to access the market – 2 years
- A team dedicated to the idea
- Protected intellectual property
Application period: 21 January – 10 March 2020
Cleantech Bulgaria’s PowerUP! Coordinator:
Function: Trainer / lecturer for training programs and mentoring within entrepreneurial formats led by Cleantech BulgariaType and duration of the contract:Framework contract for the provision of servicesApplication deadline:14.06.2020...
Cleantech Bulgaria held the Demo Day of the Danube Energy + Tool jointly with the 3rd Regional Networking Thursday!
News Cleantech Bulgaria held the Demo Day of the Danube Energy + Tool pre-acceleration program under the framework of the 3rd Regional Networking Thursday. On April 30th, 2020 the Demo Day of the pre-acceleration program Danube Energy + Tool was held virtually. During...
Cleantech Bulgaria is a business network for clean technologies, innovation and sustainable development