- Specialized training sessions with top experts from the InnoEnergy network
- A network of partners and investors
- Mentorship and specialized consultations
The prize fund for the winners is EUR 50 000 with opportunities for additional investment of EUR 150 000 from InnoEnergy’s accelerator program Highway.
The number of companies which will be chosen to participate in the program is between 6 and 8.
Cleantech Bulgaria is the national representative of Power Up! for Bulgaria.
Who is the program intended for?:
You can participate in the competition if you have:
- A new product or service in the fields of energy, mobility, clean technologies, smart cities and cyber-security
- Maximum time to access the market – 2 years
- A team dedicated to the idea
- Protected intellectual property
Application period: 21 January – 10 March 2020
Cleantech Bulgaria’s PowerUP! Coordinator:
EIT Climate-KIC Hub in BULGARIA (led by Cleantech Bulgaria) representing EIT Climate-KIC, Europe’s largest public-private innovation partnership focused on climate change, is launching a call to recruit additional members of EIT Climate-KIC Hub in BULGARIA to...
Cleantech Bulgaria is a business network for clean technologies, innovation and sustainable development