INGENIOUS – strengthenINg diGital pEdagogy skills aNd competencIes Of edUcatorS
Building an innovative training model and path through determining the level and assessment of digital and green skills of teachers in the field of vocational education and training (VET), as well as development of innovative VOOC platform with integrated courses and learning content.
Project number: 2020-1-EL01-KA226-VET-094871
Duration: 01.03.2021 – 28.02.2023
Budget: 256 206, 00€
The project aims to:
- Assess the current state in the green economy sector, along with digital and green skills used by VET teachers. Based on the results obtained to create a curriculum and content with modules related to building green and digital skills
- Improve and upskill the knowledge of (VET) teachers on digital and green skills.
- Ensure continuity in the VET system, in the context of occurring changes in the learning environment, by implementing methodologies based on Digital Online Learning.
- Develop and launch an innovative VOOC platform with integrated courses and learning content aiming to develop digital and green skills.
- Improve readiness and opportunities of VET teachers for adaptation of the curriculum thus enhancing their capacity to apply an international mindset for education.
- Support VET teachers to acquire appropriate practical knowledge and access to information in the field of digital and green skills
- The project will provide support in the integration of green topics and courses in vocational training
- Encouraging the adaptation of VET teachers in response to the requirements, trends and changes in the labor market, addressing the context of growing numbers of online trainings.
- Through projects results, teachers will have the opportunity to build digital and green skills on their own. With their help, the learning content will be presented and improved by inclusion of digital models, engaging and interacting with learners in an online environment and including green topics.
Ingenious partners define a strategic partnership among Bulgaria, Italy, Latvia, Greece и Slovenia, including:
Sistemi Formativi Confindustria (IT)
STYRIAN TECHNOLOGY PARK (SI)
Transport and Telecommunication Institite (LV)
Confederation of the Employees and Industrialists in Bulgaria (BG)
Cleantech Bulgaria (BG)
University of Ioannina (GR)
Cleantech Bulgaria is a business network for clean technologies, innovation and sustainable development