What does Climathon provide?
- dealing with local climate challenges;
- gathering in one location of municipalities and citizens who can find working solutions for their cities together;
- an opportunity to create a sustainable urban environment;
- access to a global community (over 100 cities worldwide);
- prize – participation in one of the professional courses of Climate-KIC, carried out in different European destinations annually.
Who is the program intended for?:
Program duration: annually at the end of October
Cleantech Bulgaria’s Climathon coordinator:
News The fourth edition of the Cleantech Bulgaria and EIT Climate-KIC Accelerator has concluded! 6 new entrepreneurial teams have completed the Bulgarian edition of Europe's largest pre-seed acceleration program for sustainable business, clean technologies and climate...
Cleantech Bulgaria Foundation announces a public invitation for the selection of a supplier for the public procurement contract for the delivery of 2 desktop 3D printers
News Cleantech Bulgaria Foundation announces a public invitation for the selection of a supplier for the public procurement contract for the delivery of 2 desktop 3D printers. Today, the 2nd of August 2019, Cleantech Bulgaria Foundation announces a public invitation...
Cleantech Bulgaria is a business network for clean technologies, innovation and sustainable development