What does Climathon provide?
- dealing with local climate challenges;
- gathering in one location of municipalities and citizens who can find working solutions for their cities together;
- an opportunity to create a sustainable urban environment;
- access to a global community (over 100 cities worldwide);
- prize – participation in one of the professional courses of Climate-KIC, carried out in different European destinations annually.
Who is the program intended for?:
Program duration: annually at the end of October
Cleantech Bulgaria’s Climathon coordinator:
Function: Trainer / lecturer for training programs and mentoring within entrepreneurial formats led by Cleantech BulgariaType and duration of the contract:Framework contract for the provision of servicesApplication deadline:14.06.2020...
Cleantech Bulgaria held the Demo Day of the Danube Energy + Tool jointly with the 3rd Regional Networking Thursday!
News Cleantech Bulgaria held the Demo Day of the Danube Energy + Tool pre-acceleration program under the framework of the 3rd Regional Networking Thursday. On April 30th, 2020 the Demo Day of the pre-acceleration program Danube Energy + Tool was held virtually. During...
Cleantech Bulgaria is a business network for clean technologies, innovation and sustainable development