What does Climathon provide?
- dealing with local climate challenges;
- gathering in one location of municipalities and citizens who can find working solutions for their cities together;
- an opportunity to create a sustainable urban environment;
- access to a global community (over 100 cities worldwide);
- prize – participation in one of the professional courses of Climate-KIC, carried out in different European destinations annually.
Who is the program intended for?:
Program duration: annually at the end of October
Cleantech Bulgaria’s Climathon coordinator:
EIT Climate-KIC Hub in BULGARIA (led by Cleantech Bulgaria) representing EIT Climate-KIC, Europe’s largest public-private innovation partnership focused on climate change, is launching a call to recruit additional members of EIT Climate-KIC Hub in BULGARIA to...
Cleantech Bulgaria is a business network for clean technologies, innovation and sustainable development