The competition was created with the goal of supporting ambitious entrepreneurs with green ideas in an early stage of development on their path to global success.
The prize fund for the winners is 10 000 €, with the possibility for further financing of 50 000 €.
Who is the programme intended for:
You can participate in the competition if:
- The investments you have attracted to the product or service you are applying with do not exceed 200 000 €;
- You have not yet sold your product or service;
- You do not own a registered company or you own one which has been active for less than a year;
- You have a good command of English;
- You have a team of minimum two people.
The competition will reopen in April 2019
Cleantech Bulgaria’s ClimateLaunchpad (CLP) coordinator:
News The fourth edition of the Cleantech Bulgaria and EIT Climate-KIC Accelerator has concluded! 6 new entrepreneurial teams have completed the Bulgarian edition of Europe's largest pre-seed acceleration program for sustainable business, clean technologies and climate...
Cleantech Bulgaria Foundation announces a public invitation for the selection of a supplier for the public procurement contract for the delivery of 2 desktop 3D printers
News Cleantech Bulgaria Foundation announces a public invitation for the selection of a supplier for the public procurement contract for the delivery of 2 desktop 3D printers. Today, the 2nd of August 2019, Cleantech Bulgaria Foundation announces a public invitation...
Cleantech Bulgaria is a business network for clean technologies, innovation and sustainable development