ClimateLaunchpad is the largest competition for green business ideas in the world!
The competition was created with the goal of supporting ambitious entrepreneurs with green ideas in an early stage of development on their path to global success.
The prize fund for the winners is 10 000 €, with the possibility for further financing of 50 000 €.
Who is the programme intended for:
You can participate in the competition if:
- The investments you have attracted to the product or service you are applying with do not exceed 200 000 €;
- You have not yet sold your product or service;
- You do not own a registered company or you own one which has been active for less than a year;
- You have a good command of English;
- You have a team of minimum two people.
Program duration: April 2018 – June 2018
Application period: March 2018 – April 2018
The competition will reopen in April 2019
Cleantech Bulgaria’s ClimateLaunchpad (CLP) coordinator:
EIT Climate-KIC Hub in BULGARIA (led by Cleantech Bulgaria) representing EIT Climate-KIC, Europe’s largest public-private innovation partnership focused on climate change, is launching a call to recruit additional members of EIT Climate-KIC Hub in BULGARIA to...
Cleantech Bulgaria is a business network for clean technologies, innovation and sustainable development