ClimateLaunchpad is the largest competition for green business ideas in the world!
The competition was created with the goal of supporting ambitious entrepreneurs with green ideas in an early stage of development on their path to global success.
The prize fund for the winners is 10 000 €, with the possibility for further financing of 50 000 €.
Who is the programme intended for:
You can participate in the competition if:
- The investments you have attracted to the product or service you are applying with do not exceed 200 000 €;
- You have not yet sold your product or service;
- You do not own a registered company or you own one which has been active for less than a year;
- You have a good command of English;
- You have a team of minimum two people.
Program duration: April 2018 – June 2018
Application period: March 2018 – April 2018
The competition will reopen in April 2019
Cleantech Bulgaria’s ClimateLaunchpad (CLP) coordinator:
Oct 8th 2020, 13.00 – 17.00 CET and on Oct 9th 2020, 13.00 – 17.00 CET Online format with practical sessions Language of the event: English Participation: Registration required Who is it for? For professionals in the construction industry, including maintenance,...
We present to you the first issue of the Circular Economy Journal - the newsletter dedicated to the transition to a circular economy! This monthly newsletter is published within the international project CE Beacons: Western Balkan Circular and Climate Innovation...
Cleantech Bulgaria is a business network for clean technologies, innovation and sustainable development