At the Centre for Competence, Cleantech Bulgaria will provide:
– services to assess the potential of research results;
– support for selected research results to reach the commercialization stage;
– training programmes on business models of technological entrepreneurship for students, graduates, postgraduates;
– launch of spin-off companies and others.
Purpose of the project:
Building effective infrastructure and scientific research capacity to foster the development of innovation in the field of circular economy with a focus on water, energy and waste management.
Total project pool:
BGN 23 667 925,86, of which BGN 20 117 736,97 European and BGN 3 550 188, 89 national co-funding.
- Leading organization: Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski “;
- University of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Geodesy – Sofia;
- University of Forestry – Sofia;
- University “Prof. Assen Zlatarov” – Bourgas;
- Institute of Physical Chemistry “Rostislaw Kaischew” – Bulgarian Academy of Sciences;
- Institute of Organic Chemistry with Centre of Phytochemistry – Bulgarian Academy of Sciences;
- Institute of Microbiology “Stefan Angelov” – Bulgarian Academy of Sciences;
- “Cleantech Bulgaria” Foundation
- Sofia Municipality
- Sofia Waste Treatment Plant;
- “Sofia water” Corp.
- Interplast BG Ltd.,
- Energy Agency – Plovdiv,
- University of Modena, Italy
Execution period: 30 March 2018 – 30 November 2023
Cleantech Bulgaria’s Centre for Competence Coordinator:
“Clean technologies for a sustainable environment – water, waste, energy for a circular economy”
Main objective: Building efficient infrastructure and research capacity to foster the development of innovations in the field of circular economy with a focus on water, energy and waste management
Beneficiary: Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski ” with the partner Cleantech Bulgaria Foundation.
Total value: BGN 23 667 925,86, of which BGN 20 117 736,97 European and BGN 3 550 188,89 national co-funding.
Start: 30 March 2018
End: 31 December 2023
Oct 8th 2020, 13.00 – 17.00 CET and on Oct 9th 2020, 13.00 – 17.00 CET Online format with practical sessions Language of the event: English Participation: Registration required Who is it for? For professionals in the construction industry, including maintenance,...
We present to you the first issue of the Circular Economy Journal - the newsletter dedicated to the transition to a circular economy! This monthly newsletter is published within the international project CE Beacons: Western Balkan Circular and Climate Innovation...
Cleantech Bulgaria is a business network for clean technologies, innovation and sustainable development