Artificial Intelligence in Manufacturing for Sustainable Applications at SMEs – AIRISE
AIRISE will create an ecosystem to support European manufacturing SMEs in the accelerated uptake of AI technologies leading to better resource efficiency, innovative business and service models and new value-chain models in a fully digital environment.
AIRISE will design and roll out expert support services and capacity building which will be made available to SMEs through EU-wide open calls for applications. Additionally, AIRISE will build ecosystems of practitioners who will further support the roll out of AI in manufacturing SMEs in Europe.
Grant agreement: 101092312
Funding program: ICT Innovation for Manufacturing Sustainability in SMEs (HORIZON-CL4-2022-TWIN-TRANSITION-01-06)
Budget: 7 738 776.25 €
Start date: 01.01.2023
End date: 30.06.2026
Duration: 42 months
Main activities designed to achieve the project goals:
- Design of services for uptake of AI solutions in manufacturing SMEs
- Development of ecosystems of technology providers, researchers, business consultants
- Establishment of community of associations and clusters trained for AI applications in manufacturing
- Organization and launch of 5 open calls for SMEs for execution of AI experiments
- Expert support to SMEs in the implementation of AI experiments
Expected outcomes from the implementation of the project:
- Establishment of AIRISE ecosystem of experts, technology providers and practitioners
- Reach out and screening of 1500 SMEs in Europe for application of AI in manufacturing processes
- Implementation of AI experiment assessment with 500 SMEs
- Conduction of validation experiments at SRL7 for 60 SMEs
- Organization and support for experimentation pilots for 15 SMEs
AIRISE brings together partners from 11 European countries: Bulgaria, Greece, Lithuania, Spain, Norway, Germany, Belguim, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Hungary, France.
Cleantech Bulgaria is a business network for clean technologies, innovation and sustainable development