EIT Food is looking for Bulgarian experts that would like to participate in the EIT Food RIS Policy Council. This is a policy advisory body established in 2019 to support dialogue and other interactions in RIS countries, contribute towards the further elaboration of EIT Food instruments and projects, as well as promote linkages with government authorities and other stakeholders.
The Members of the EIT Food RIS Council may:
- officially use the title of the Member of the EIT Food RIS Policy Council,
- participate in EIT Food RIS activities, such as EIT Food Government Executive Academy, EIT Food Awareness Events, Demo Days, cross-KIC Events gathering other EIT Communities,
- have an impact on the design and implementation of EIT Food RIS activities,
- increase your network across EU,
- expand your knowledge on different innovation policies and agrifood related innovation projects.
EIT Food will cover the costs of participation of the Members in at least four EIT Food RIS Council meetings in 2021 and 2022. Each participant will be granted €1000 yearly.